• By using the Site, you agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and
these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by eInfoBits without any
notice to User.
• www.einfobits.com is owned by eInfoBits. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of eInfoBits including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
• eInfoBits name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by eInfoBits. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from eInfoBits.
• No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from eInfoBits. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
• Unauthorised use of the content appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result into penalties.
• The Site and all content present over it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
• The content of the pages of this site is for general information and use only. It is subject to change or modify without any prior notice.
• We or any third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• eInfoBits will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and information loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any
information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
• User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold eInfoBits harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by you of the content and services provided on the Site.
• eInfoBits makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or